Experts had predicted that Trump’s Muslim Ban would cost the United States tons of money in declining tourism, but what they didn’t count on were the number of people who refuse to travel to the U.S. just because Trump is the new president.
As it turns out, nobody wants to visit a country that is ruled by a hatemonger, and analysts are now referring to the decline in travel to the U.S. as the “Trump Slump.” Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.
Spread the word! LIKE and SHARE this video or leave a comment to help direct attention to the stories that matter. And SUBSCRIBE to stay connected with Ring of Fire’s video content!
- Watch America’s Lawyer featuring Mike Papantonio on RT: https://www.rt.com/shows/americas-law…
- Order Mike Papantonio’s novel Law and Disorder today: https://www.amazon.com/Law-Disorder-M…
- Follow more of ROF stories at http://www.TROFIRE.com
- Subscribe to ROF podcast: http://www.ROFPodcast.com
- Support ROF by subscribing to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/golefttv…
About Ring of Fire: The Ring of Fire started as a weekly syndicated radio show in 2004 for the purpose of exposing Wall Street thugs, environmental criminality, corporate media failure, and political back stories that you will rarely find from any other source. Since its formation, Ring of Fire has expanded into a multi-media outlet for the latest Progressive news, commentary and analysis. Mike Papantonio, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Sam Seder and Farron Cousins host weekly radio broadcasts, appear in daily segments on RT Network, and posts daily news stories and videos at TROFire.com.
Be sociable! Follow Ring of Fire on:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RingofFireRadio
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RingofFireRadio
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/11841583157319…
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ringoffiren…
Legal Notice - Comment Policy
Posted by VTN on April 4, 2017, With 1115 Reads Filed under Video & TV Shows, VT Live Bonus Circle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.