Topics Included in this Talk
Near miss comets/asteroids as of late, 2017 a significant year, October 2017 we will be hit by a comet?, pole shift, significance of the sun going forward, latest earth changes, prepping/survivalism, end time scoffers, Chilean astronomers confirm Planet X, Deep underground bases, catholic prophecy coincides with the Apocalypse, Planet X disinformation, will Trump warn us and MUCH more!
David Meade studied astronomy, among other subjects, at the University of Louisville. After graduation, he worked in forensic investigations for a number of years. The last 10 years he has spent with Fortune 1000 companies, writing special reports for management. He is a specialist in research and investigations. He has 10 books to his credit, including the best-selling Planet X – The 2017 Arrival. He enjoys relating science and the Bible. He believes Planet X is a perfect marriage of the two.
- Talk given 2-3-17 (aprx 1hr)
- Disclaimer: Not all the views of my guests represent the TradCatKnight/Catholic position.
- Note: Audio quality is dependent upon skype connectivity which is typically not great. Maximize the volume on both your computer and the youtube video itself.
- Subscribe to TradCatKnight for all the latest Endtime news and Radio shows! This is the most comprehensive and followed traditional Catholic apostolate worldwide. Visit tradcatknight.blogspot.com
- Donations: For those who have been with us a month or two please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war. Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially. As a reminder, these full-length shows come to you free of charge however we maintain and grow based upon your charity. I appreciate all your prayers and support! For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at [email protected] for the mailing address.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy
Posted by Eric Gajewski on February 3, 2017, With 1328 Reads Filed under Net Radio Shows, TradCatKnight Radio. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.