Topics Included in this Talk
Trump and the “Wall, refugee crisis, 39k stock market coming, surge in confidence, Syrian situation, Cashless society latest, global reset will still happen, EU crisis and the IMF, debtpocalypse, prepare for trouble or no?, who survives the rest and why?, Iran and USA escalation?, Soros the sore loser and MUCH more!
“V” is a “guerrilla economist” who has worked for some of the top commodity trading firms and investment banks. He also contributed to private think tanks that help create investment forecasting. His track record is uncanny and well documented on his appearances on various radio programs. V predicted with pinpoint accuracy the play by play of the Eurozone crisis, he was the first to warn about Japan’s disastrous economic policies and how this would be one of the dominos that would gravely affect the global economy.
- Talk given 2-10-17 (aprx 40 mins)
- Original Post on TradCatKnight.Blogspot.com
- Disclaimer: Not all the views of my guests represent the TradCatKnight/Catholic position.
- Note: Audio quality is dependent upon skype connectivity which is typically not great. Maximize the volume on both your computer and the youtube video itself.
- Subscribe to TradCatKnight for all the latest Endtime news and Radio shows! This is the most comprehensive and followed traditional Catholic apostolate worldwide. Visit tradcatknight.blogspot.com
- Donations: For those who have been with us a month or two please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war. Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially. As a reminder, these full-length shows come to you free of charge however we maintain and grow based upon your charity. I appreciate all your prayers and support! For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the mailing address.
Posted by Eric Gajewski on February 10, 2017, With 960 Reads Filed under Net Radio Shows, TradCatKnight Radio. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.